Malmo Living is committed to protecting the personal information, in any form, of all current, past or potential employees, clients, suppliers and other business partners.
This policy applies to all Malmo Living employees and business partners.
Defining Personal Information
Personal Information is defined as information, in any form, about an identifiable individual, and includes:
- age, name, ID numbers, income, ethnic origin
- opinions, evaluations, comments, social status, or disciplinary actions; and
- employee files, credit records, loan records, medical records, existence of a dispute.
Personal information does not include:
- Business contact information including name, title, business address, telephone number or email addresses that is collected, used or disclosed solely for the purpose of communicating with a person in relation to their employment or business.
- An individual's collection, use or disclosure of personal information strictly for personal purposes (e.g. personal greeting card list).
How Personal Information is Used
We may use Personal Information in the course of providing employment, and in the course of doing business with our customers. We comply with our customer requirements for Personal Information and data collection, when we receive Personal Information from them.
Protecting Personal Information
Malmo Living commits to:
- Limiting the collection of personal information only to what is required for business purposes.
- Ensuring that we have consent when collecting, using or disclosing Personal Information.
- Not transferring Personal Information to a third party where there is no consent.
- Only using Personal Information for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Allowing individuals to access their own Personal Information on request and to challenge its accuracy.
- Protecting Personal Information, in any form, against loss or theft.
- Addressing any questions or complaints received regarding our collection or use of Personal Information.